October 5, 2011

Interview with a Children's Book Editor

Some kids know what they want to be when they grow up like some want to be teachers or doctors or vetrenarians. My mom said when she was little she wanted to be an archetect or an accountant and she even wrote that in her grade 4 year book. I think I want to be an artist or a teacher when I am older and my mom told me there are many different jobs that relate to art and not just the painter or drawer kind but I don't know what they all are. I definitely hope to do get a job that is creative.

My mom gave me the idea to interview some of her friends so that I could get an idea of what types of jobs there are in the world.I think that is a good idea because it will give me more information and let me learn about the different jobs that I didn't know about.

Here is the first interview and I plan to do many more.

I did my first interview with Samantha Swenson last year. She is a children's book editor and likes to do crafty things (my mom told me that) and is very good at felting (I don't know what that is) and painting cartoon monsters. Here are my questions and down below are her answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment