October 11, 2011

Interview with an Art Director and Founder of tracksfor.com

I interviewed Chad Kabigting and he is my godfather. Chad is a freelance art director/associate creative director in advertising. I looked it up in the dictionary and Freelance means "working for different companies at different times rather than being permanently employed by one company". I think that means he gets to choose the work that he gets to do and doesn't have to work all the time.

Chad is also the founder of a cool website named tracksfor.com. It has to do with twitter and music and play lists like the ones on your iPod. Chad is really funny and nice. He lives in Toronto now but a few years ago, my mom and I went to visit him in Vancouver. We had fun there.

I drew my picture and chad's picture and my mom outlined it in black marker and I coloured it in. Here is my interview:



No comments:

Post a Comment